Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $18.75 Quarterly Dividend; 102.1% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!