Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.1549 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1549 per share, or $0.6196 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Starts Xylem (XYL) at Buy
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!