Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.1408 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1408 per share, or $0.5632 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!