Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1408 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Monthly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!