Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.128 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.128 per share, or $0.512 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 3, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 29, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!