Xylem, Inc. (XYL) Declares $0.128 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Xylem, Inc. (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.128 per share, or $0.512 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 24, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem, Inc. (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Canacol Energy Ltd. Tests 35.5 MMSCFPD at Aguas Vivas 1, Spuds First of Two Appraisal Wells and Announces Dividend of CAD $0.052 per Share
- Annual Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!