Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Worthington Industries (WOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!