Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
- Centerspace (CSR) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!