Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; 10.9% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!