Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 26, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!