Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!