Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!