Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!