Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Rush Street Interactive (RSI) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!