Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $0.71; Approves 6m Share Buyback
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!