Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Western Union (NYSE: WU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.235 per share, or $0.94 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Western Union (WU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!