West Pharma (WST) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!