Werner Enterprises (WERN) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!