Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE: WTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watts Water Technologies (WTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!