Watsco (WSO) Declares $0.85 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.85 per share, or $3.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!