Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Watsco, Inc. (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco, Inc. (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!