Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Waterstone Financial (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 8, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waterstone Financial (WSBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!