Waste Management (WM) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall St moves sideways after mixed Fed statements
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 22, 2023, to stockholders of record on September 8, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Starts Waste Management (WM) at Equal Weight
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Announces Management Changes
- Consolidated Water Co. (CWCO) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!