Waste Management (WM) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 9, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Q.E.P. Co., Inc. Announces a $0.05 Cash Dividend
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!