Waste Management (WM) Declares $0.385 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.385 per share, or $1.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 19, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 5, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!