Waste Management (WM) Declares $0.385 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.385 per share, or $1.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!