WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Broadridge (BR) Declares $0.575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Loews Corp. (L) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!