WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
WD-40 also announced that Daniel E. Pittard has been appointed to its board of directors. This change was effective June 20, 2016.
"Dan's expertise in the areas of strategy development and international business, as well as his extensive public and private company board experience make him a valuable addition to the Board," said Garry O. Ridge, president and chief executive officer of WD-40 Company.
Mr. Pittard most recently served as president and chief executive officer and a board member for Rubio's Restaurants Inc. Prior to that Mr. Pittard held key executive positions at companies including McKinsey & Company, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, Gateway and Amoco Corp. (now part of BP). Mr. Pittard retired in 2012 and continues as a private investor and board member. He received his bachelor of science in industrial management from Georgia Institute of Technology and his masters in business administration from Harvard School of Business.
Mr. Pittard has been appointed to serve as a member of the Audit Committee and the Finance Committee. With this addition, WD-40 Company's board will have 11 directors.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Names Alison L. Hannah, M.D. to Board
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Misonix (MSON) Announces Patrick J. Beyer to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!