WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Knoll (KNL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!