WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Cognex Corp (CGNX) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!