WD-40 Co (WDFC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
WD-40 Co (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Loews Corp. (L) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!