Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Declares $0.228 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ: VNOM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.228 per share, or $0.912 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy (VNOM) PT Raised to $26 at Wells Fargo
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!