Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 10, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!