Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 12, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 29, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.50; 1.2% Yield
- Cognex Corp (CGNX) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Nike (NKE) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!