Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Value Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 12, 2014, to stockholders of record on April 28, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 24, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line, Inc. (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!