Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Value Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 11, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 28, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 24, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line, Inc. (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!