VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 5, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/18: (AGEN) (ULBI) (AGTI) Higher; (EVFM) (DM) (XONE) Lower (more...)
- Evofem Biosciences (EVFM) Prices 50M Share Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!