VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Securitas AB (SECUB:SS) (SCTBY) PT Raised to SEK118 at Morgan Stanley
- Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANEB) Prices 3M Share IPO at $7/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!