VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Announces Public Offering Of 10.1M Common Shares
- Synaptogenix (SNPX) to Raise $12.5M in Common Stock and Warrants Private Placement
- Blue Apron (APRN) Announced Proposed Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!