VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Amplitude (AMPL) IPO
- Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Announces 10M Share Offering
- Cue Health Inc. (HLTH) Prices 12.5M Share IPO at $16/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!