Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Utz Brands (NYSE: UTZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 18, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Utz Brands (UTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!