Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Utz Brands (NYSE: UTZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Utz Brands (UTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Communication (CCOI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.805; 4.3% Yield
- PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Bio-Techne (TECH) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!