Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 18, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 28, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Unum Group (UNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.25; 3.3% Yield
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!