Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share, or $1.14 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Unum Group (UNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unum Group (UNM) PT Raised to $31 at RBC Capital
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!