Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 0.2% Yield
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 100% increase from the prior dividend of $0.03.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!