Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.7% to $1.15; 2.3% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!