Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!