Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- McAfee Corp. (MCFE) Declares $4.50 Special Dividend; 16.1% Yield
- Devon Energy (DVN) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 7.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!