Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $1.09; 1.7% Yield
- LP Building Solutions (LPX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
- Universal Display (OLED) PT Raised to $285 at Goldman Sachs, Ahead Of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!