Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- WestRock (WRK) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!