Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.045; 1.1% Yield
- CompX International (CIX) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!