Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!